Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ponies and Parties

Yesterday we went party crazy!  Elizabeth's godson Hill turned one, so Charlie and I were invited to his birthday party yesterday afternoon.  They even had a pony for the kids to ride.  His name was Buddy and he was so sweet.

Luckily Buddy was big enough so I was able to ride with Charlie.  I had a blast and so did Charlie.  Video to come.



Charlie and the birthday boy found the ice in the beer cooler, how fun. 

Charlie made us all chuckle with his sleeping routine. 
And here is Max, son of E's friend Kristen, and also our neighbor!  What a cutie! 

The kids had a lot of fun. 

Then we made our way to Claire and John's Derby Party right in time to see the race.  Pat and Mark came to that one too. 


Here is Claire and E, both enjoying a Mint Julep, complete with crushed ice.  :o) 
Then we made our way to a Cinco de Mayo party with some of Pat's Vandy friends.  That was great fun too, but Charlie was really tired by then.  We got Charlie home to bed and then I went out again for Freya's 30th birthday party.  I'm glad I was able to make it.  Sadly, we missed my friend KK's birthday and also our friend Tim and Kaylee's Party, but 4 out of 6 aint bad. (we watched a Meat Loaf Classic Album special when I got home last night, love that album and the 2 out of 3 Aint Bad song...)

No comments:

Post a Comment