Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Amaryllis

Hi folks!  Not too much to report here, just getting through the week.  Though, Pat and I did have a fun date night last night.  I'd been wanting to see the musical Billy Elliot for a while now, so Pat got me tickets for Christmas.  It was a great show and I was so impressed by the 12 year old lead.

My mom had been talking about how her amaryllis (a gift from Gail I believe) was in bloom and oh so pretty.  I wanted to see it and got my Dad to send me a picture.  Lovely!


PS I think I have my first bit of pregnancy swelling.  I have "cankles" and I don't like them... I'm off to prop my feet up and read some of our latest book club book, Freedom

1 comment:

  1. I loved Billy Elliot too!

    Rob is also reading Freedom. Do you guys want to extend him an invite to the next Book Club? Haha- kidding of course.

    ReplyDelete