Sunday, January 23, 2011

Slumber Party

Since Pat was going to be away for Sean and Mary Clare's wedding, months ago some girlfriends and I planned a sleepover for last night. I picked up Ginny, Rachel, Andrea, Sarah, and Laurisa in Hoboken yesterday evening. We drove on out to Oradell and got ready for TACO NIGHT. The girls had wine and we just visited and visited, and even played MASH, channeling 10 year olds at a sleepover.

There was magazine flipping, movie watching (It's Complicated - love it), painting of nails, etc.
This morning we lounged with coffee and mimosas (well, not me) and a couple girls even had ice cream for breakfast, my oh my. 


 Ginny was not in the mood for photos...  :o)
 Rachel and her mini harmonica necklace.
Sarah and I were the "early to bed, early to rise" out of the bunch and she helped me finish my new puzzle while the others slept in a little bit.  Paul and Kate gave it to me for Christmas.  1000 beautiful pieces.
Mash has changed a bit in the past 20 years...instead of choosing boys in our class, we mostly opted for celebrity crushes, like Clive Owen, Gerard Butler, Ryan Reynolds, etc.  Very silly.
The scrapbooks came back out today and it was so fun looking through college scrapbooks with some of my best college friends.  Such a fun get together with girlfriends.  Hope you've had a great weekend...and GO JETS!

PS Thank you Ginny for the party favors - conditioning gloss, mascara and razors...nice!  And thank you Laurisa for the Girlfriend/Slumber Party Stickers...they will be great for scrapbooking this occasion.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Sorry Suzers - I only schedule photo shoots for after 10am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Such a good memory!
    Thanks for hosting, Suzers!
    xo

    ReplyDelete