Saturday, January 22, 2011

Surprise Visitors!

I got a text around 9:30 this morning from my cousin Sarah saying that she had just arrived Newark airport, along with her husband Matthew.  They're in town for a wedding.  Funny enough, I had dropped off Pat at Newark airport a few hours earlier for a flight to St. Louis.  He's going to a work friend's wedding - Sean and Mary Clare. 

Anyhow, Sarah and Matthew asked if I had time to see them...OF COURSE!!  They came and picked me up and we went out for a bite to eat at the River Edge Diner.  Then we lounged around our house for a little bit, and Sarah looked at my scrapbooks...I didn't even have to force them on her!  It's so nice that they've seen our house and town and now know where Pat grew up.
Cousins!
Matthew entertained himself with phone/TV/Snuggie while we were looking at scrapbooks. :o)
What a treat!  I'm sorry that Pat missed our surprise visitors, but lucky me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment