Monday, January 10, 2011

Floor and More

I really like how the nursery floors turned out.  It's a darker stain and matches the hallway perfectly. 

 We got a small rug from Pier 1 that's in there right now, not sure if it will work out or not, but maybe.


Now that the paint is all dry, we got the changing table/dresser in there and up against the wall.  I'm not sure where I'm going to hang the little canvases or display the CM initials yet (too bad I couldn't find a Q for middle initial).

New lamp

This is a table Maura and Mike were getting rid of that we happily accepted.  I think it looks pretty good in there. 

We're going to get the crib assembled this weekend (when my parents come to visit - YAY!!)

Pat getting some kindling ready for another afternoon fire.
 I don't think he knew he had an audience but he sure did.


I hope everyone has a nice week!

1 comment: