Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day Snickerdoodles

We got a lot more snow last night so I took a snow day today.  I had printed out this recipe around the holidays that calls for a cookie mix but never got around to making it.  I figured I'd give it a go today!


You basically just add some cinnamon to a sugar cookie mix and then roll the cookie dough into small lines, dip one side into extra cinnamon and then roll them up.
I don't think I got the sizing quite right and I definitely didn't space them out enough.
 But I just felt like using one cookie tray so that's how it goes.
 They baked at 375 for about 8 minutes.
The glaze didn't look like their picture but it still adds a little something.  Though I liked the cookies without it just fine!  A tasty little afternoon snack!

---------
Last weekend I picked up several mirrors at Target to possibly hang on one of Charlie's walls.  Right now they are just on the floor in there and Winnie has been very curious.  I wasn't able to capture a picture of her looking at herself in them, but she has and it's pretty cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment