Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Cactus

My mother in law Kate gave this to us a little over a year ago (back when it was fuller and pretty).  Sometime over the summer I kind of forgot about it and figured it was a goner, but didn't get rid of it.  The other week I noticed it actually had a little bud on it!  And it even bloomed!



You can see how little I've cared for it because there is some dust on it, so I need to give it a little wipe down. 

It's kind of a dismal day, misty and damp outside, but we might try and go for a walk.  It's also a good day for me to continue working on thank you notes (for baby shower), scrapbook, and watch a movie...and make chili!

**Sadly, right after I took the pictures, Winnie (bad girl) jumped up on the table and knocked off the bloom!  Hopefully there will be more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment