Monday, May 10, 2010

10 Days Away

After a bit of a delay, we made it back to Newark airport around midnight last night.  It was a fun and interesting trip away, but I have to say it's good to be back at home.  We saw lots of family and friends and I'll do my best to fill you all in over the next few days. 

On Friday April 30th Pat and I flew to Nashville and Mom picked us up from the airport.  After a nice lunch with Mom and my sister E, we got to go meet Briley, E's puppy.  She's about 8 months old and very adorable.
Then Mom kindly let us borrow her (new) car.  We drove north to Evansville for Tom and Shelley's wedding weekend.  They actually got married in March down in Costa Rica (the exact same resort Pat and I honeymooned), but had their reception in Indiana.  Our awesome and modern hotel, Le Merigot was right along the Ohio river.  Some pictures from the Friday night get together:

I promise - plenty more wedding pictures and other pics to come!  But tomorrow is a big day since I'm starting my new job, so no more blogging tonight.  I titled this post "10 Days Away" and sadly I only got to one of those days...oh well.  Like I said, more to come.

Last thing:  no one guessed about this picture on my post from a couple weeks back, but I'll just give you the answer.  And I'm shocked Pat couldn't get this one right!
It's the back of the Roseland Ballroom

PS Happy birthday to my friend Freya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment