Friday, May 28, 2010

White Skirt Night

Our third annual Summer Kickoff took place in Hoboken again this May.  Even though the number of attendees were down a bit from last year, I still had a blast!  We started off at the W hotel's Chandelier Room yet again.
Here's me and Candi:
E and Brett:
Laurisa, Candi, Erin:
Candi, me, Erin:
Meredith was in town from LA, so she made it too!
Group shot before leaving the W.
Next we walked over to the Wilton house, where the wonderful bartender Jack was expecting us.
This is what I would call the typical Meredith picture :)
And typical Candi...
Not so typical E?
Good times!
And let me give credit to Andrea, for making the trip to Hoboken at midnight.  You rock!  I wish I had a picture of you in your sparkly white dress!  Good thing you made it - I doubt there will be a 4th Annual.  :-P

And credit to Pat for picking us up in the wee hours too. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment