Monday, June 7, 2010

Serious Scrapbooking

I had gotten a little behind on scrapbooking, but after this weekend I am certainly catching up!  Snapfish had a Memorial Day sale of 150 photos for $15 (which included shipping) so I recently got lots of new pictures.  (if you want to, you can click on photos to see them larger)
Close up of one of the stickers (thanks Amber!) from my New Year's Page:
And you can tell I'm following through based on my next page. :-)
Happy Tape usage:
I think I've had these dog stickers since seriously middle school.  Finally!  It was their time to shine.
For wedding pages, I love to incorporate parts of the invitation in my scrapbook page.
Some people ask me why I scrapbook.  I have fun doing it, but mostly I love to look through all these fun times years down the road.  Yes, I am on Facebook and can look at my pictures there, but will there be a new Facebook in 10 years?  Who knows.  Scrapbooks are a safe bet for me!  :o)

All my supplies are still covering the living room, so more scrapbook pages to come!

3 comments:

  1. Holy snap, that is some SERIOUS scrapbooking! And you're right... As someone who is currently reorganizing her pages, going back and reading them again is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, Suz, this is incredible!! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete