Sunday, September 19, 2010

Good Things

  • Someone from the town over bought the trundle bed for $100 and it's now out of the house.
  • Pat went to go drop off a donation at Goodwill and he put the TV on CMT for me right before he left.  It's great to get a dose of country music!
  • I'm making homemade mac n cheese for dinner.
  • We've had a beautiful day here and enjoyed a nice walk this afternoon.
  • I'm going to scrapbook this evening while Pat watches the Jets game.
  • I'm really close to finishing my book, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  Already looking forward to borrowing the sequel from my sister.
  • We'll be in Tennessee for a visit in 5 days.
  • Grape juice, watered down, delicious drink.
  • Friday night I finished the outline of my puzzle, minus one piece.  This is the first panoramic puzzle I've ever done.  I had to stand on a chair to get this picture.
A wedding post for Jon and Nicole's Saturday nuptials coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment