Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sup and Scrap

Sunday evening I decided to make homemade mac n cheese for the first time.  I'd seen the recipe online here at Betty Crocker and it just sounded good.  I used four cheeses: Fontina, Mozzarella, Provolone, and Romano.  The recipe says it serves 6 but I think that is too generous of a serving. 

Here it is hot out of the oven. 
Panko bread crumbs nice and toasty.
Served up with some roasted asparagus, delish!
I loved it, but I imagine we might be sick of this by the time we finish the leftovers...we stuffed ourselves and hardly made a dent.
--------
I had hopes of doing lots of scrapbooking, but only had time for a couple pages.  Sorry for the flash, I never have much luck taking pictures of my finished pages.  (And it would be weeks before I could take a picture of it in natural light.)
You should be able to click on the photos to see larger images.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. yum! what's the deal with Panko bread crumbs? The Pioneer Woman really likes them, too. Nice baseball scrapbook page! That was a fun night

    ReplyDelete