Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Night

Pat's at the Jets home opener at the New Meadowlands stadium.  I've had a lovely evening at home... I ate a yummy spinach salad with toasted almonds, dried cranberries, and some Swiss cheese while watching last night's Mad Men.  I also did a Craigslist posting for a trundle bed that is sitting in the office which will become a guest bedroom (yep, rearranging rooms a bit - time to start planning for nursery).  And one more thing! 
Because the backing is blue, kind of looks like a sea of blue, right?  You might recall how I found an unopened $5 puzzle while walking around a Manhattan flea market the other weekend.  Here she is!

Next item of the night - order our new book pick for book club.  It's Suite Francaise.

PS Happy birthday, dear old Dad.  Love you so!

1 comment:

  1. Suite Francaise is an incredible read! One of my favorites that I've read in the past year or so. I hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete