Monday, September 20, 2010

Jon and Nicole's Wedding

Pat and I drove back down to Long Branch Saturday afternoon to witness our friends Jon and Nicole tie the knot!  The weather was perfect and their beach side ceremony was super sweet. 

The bride looked absolutely beautiful.
I had an aisle seat so I think I ended up with some great pictures.
Afterwards, we all headed upstairs to the roof for their reception.  The speeches were great and their first dance impressive. 
Silly boys...
Pat and Jon worked together years ago so it was great to see some faces that we hadn't seen in quite a while.  Actually, Jon and Nicole started dating right around the time I moved up here from TN, so we've all been friends for almost 5 years. :)
Two sets of July newlyweds: Lindsey and Kyle, Albert and Megan
And us too...don't you think my belly is showing a bit??  I've been stressing about telling work, so I think I will tell them early next week.

Anyhow, a FABULOUS wedding.  Wishing Jon and Nicole a great honeymoon in Greece and wonderful marriage. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment