Monday, September 27, 2010

Nashville Wedding

Pat and I had a fun 3 day weekend in Nashville.  Fridays morning's outbound flight and Sundays evening's return flight were both on time and uneventful, a major plus.  We caught up with family, saw several friends (Tom, Molly, Lanier, Nathalie, Freya), ate at Calypso Cafe, walked around the Crafts Fair, treated myself to a mani and pedi with my sis, received some adorable baby gifts, walked the neighborhood, did a tiny bit of shopping (thanks Mom!), had the best pancakes at AC and UR's, and checked out Sarah and Matthew's home building progress - wow!! 

AND we saw my beautiful cousin Mary Byrne and her new husband Chris tie the knot.

We spotted my Aunt Sharon and Uncle Mike before heading into the church:
Mom and E behaving before the service:
 Cake and Groom's Cake
 Mom and Dad at dinner:
 Lacie, what are you doing here?!  (her Mom works with my Uncle)
 
 Cousin Rachel, Aunt Ann, and Cousin Sarah:
 7 Sisters!!  All up on stage singing "Respect"
 2 sisters :)
  
 
This reception had a great dancing crowd!! 
 Newlyweds: Cousins Joe Pat and Paula (married in Rome last weekend and got back into Nashville Saturday Night!) and Cousins Margaret and Jeff (married in May)
 Bathing Beauties strikes again!
 
 
 
 Cousin Rachel, E, Cousin Ann Marie
 Cousin John and Lauren
 
 Finally, I got my picture of the lovely couple - Mary Byrne and Chris! xoxo
 The Maids of Honor, MB's little sisters Connolly and Ellen.
 
 Cousin Jill, Cousin Chris, E
 
Not pictured: many cousins rubbing my belly (and maybe one talking directly into my belly button.)  It was so sweet hearing everyone congratulate us and talk to us about our due date and everything.   
 I also saw another HS friend, Jessica, who works with my Uncle.  So great to see her! 

This was a super fun wedding.  And such a great trip overall.  Already looking forward to Thanksgiving!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment