Friday, October 9, 2009

3 Day Weekend

I have Columbus Day off, so I have a 3 day weekend approaching.  Oh boy!  As with many holidays, Pat has to work.  I am sorry if any of you have to work. 

And if you are wondering what my long weekend will hold...
  • Dinner at Rosa Mexicano (guacamole made tableside, pomegranate margarita...)
  • Long Run (shooting for 10 miles)
  • Help Hubby clean gutters
  • Catch up on DVR and movies
  • Scrapbook (picking up new batch of photos at Walgreens later today)
  • Finish reading Eclipse, the 3rd Twilight book (Shhhh)
  • Hiking with Pat and our friends Sean and Mary Clare
  • Laundry and general cleaning
Sounds good to me!  Hope you all have fun-filled weekends!

Now, can we all agree this costume picture is a little bit creepy?


















No comments:

Post a Comment