Wednesday, October 21, 2009

American Saturday Night

You might be thinking it's Wednesday, unfortunately not Saturday. 

Tonight- Pat, Dave, Dia, and I are hitting up Madison Square Garden for the American Saturday Night Tour with Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley.  Last week they had a 24 hour 2-for-1 ticket sale.  Glad I took advantage of that; I am sure it will be a great show.  I ran into Dierks Bentley in Nashville one time, but I've never seen either of them in concert.

Here is a question for you:  What was your first ever concert?

As I am sure you know, I love live shows!!  I have been to tons of concerts over the years.  My first one was Brooks and Dunn in 3rd grade.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. The Village People and KC and the Sunshine Band. Summer of 93 or 94, I saw them at the Taste of Chicago front row with my mom and a friend :)

    ReplyDelete