Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Pat! I love you!!

I married Pat 2 years ago today at the beautiful and slightly warm (record high temps) Cheekwood Gardens. I love thinking back on that day. My uncle Peter officiated and we shared the day with so many family and friends. We had guests that traveled from AL, CA, CO, CT, GA, IL, IN, FL, MA, NJ, NY, OH, TX, (am I missing any? probably) and from Argentina to Hong Kong.

I've been in love with Pat since before we could legally drink, so we have grown so much together. Two years of marriage and eight total years together. I am a very lucky girl.

2nd Wedding Anniversary- Traditional Gift: Cotton
We aren't exchanging gifts this year, but we are planning a dinner date on Friday.

If only we were going on another honeymoon to Costa Rica!

And here are a few more pictures from the wedding weekend: some of our wedding party before Rehearsal

Daddy dance to Sinatra's "Young at Heart"

Bubble sendoff

Anybody still using their lip balm wedding favor? or the matchbooks?

3 comments:

  1. That was such a lovely wedding! So happy for your love and lives together. Hip hip hooray for Pat and Suzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz! I love the pics and I love that I knew you when you were Suzanne Foy and now as Suzanne McNulty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy for both of you! (& i have like 5 more lip balms to go! ;)

    ReplyDelete