Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Etsy

A couple months ago my friend Laurisa opened an Etsy card shop... and I grew interested in the site. Basically, crafty people sell their homemade goods - from knitted hats to soaps and everything else you can imagine. There are also vintage items for sale. (I know most gals my age are thinking "Duh, we know all about this site" but just humor me for my Mom's sake) I signed up so I could be a fan of Laurisa's site. Now, I am somewhat obsessed with the daily emails they send. I have found many things I've wanted to buy -so far I've been able to resist. I might have to buy some holiday gifts from there though. If I ever decide to sell scrapbook pages, jewelry, or anything I've created, my user name is SunshineSuzy. :o)

Cards at Turtlescratch
(Since yesterday was our anniversary!) She is about to add new cards; I got to see a sneak peak and they are great!
Coffee Cozy at Jenco13
Clutch at Sewlola
I have been wanting this clutch for a while now... But I don't think the green color is quite right for me.
Have you checked out the site? Do you have any favorite sellers?

1 comment:

  1. My friend sell her product line “lap it up baby” on that site. She has really cute hand-made accessories for nursing moms.

    ReplyDelete