Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tailgating for the Boss

We lucked out and the weather ended up being fine. I guess since we packed umbrellas and ponchos we didn't need them. Plenty of foods (and drink) to be had - hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, spicy and sweet sausages, spinach dip with celery and carrots, chips, mini pizzas, cookies, you get the picture...

I thought the concert was amazing. I really like the new song Wrecking Ball, which started the concert off. The Meadowlands is being demolished after the Giants & Jets season ends so the song is a bit of a eulogy for Giants Stadium. I can't find a complete set list online yet, but he did indeed play the entire Born in the USA album.

Somehow my voice is still with me today. :)
The group (minus Dave & Dia)
Pat (grill master) and me.
Giants Stadium and the new one behind that.

Warren had a new game called Washers, pretty fun and surprisingly difficult.

Dia and Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment