Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekend Ahead

It's been a great work week; I wish every one was just 4 days. 

My highlight of the week (other than not working Colubmus Day) was Wednesday.  I went for Happy Hour wine with Laurisa, Simone and Meredith, who was in town from LA for work.  It got me very excited for my upcoming LA trip!  Then, Simone and I went to the last preview of Bye Bye Birdie.  It opened last night.  We both had a great time at the show!  About 15 minutes in they had a set problem, so they had to stop the show for about 15 minutes to fix it.  John Stamos entertained us during the break, even pulling Bob Saget from the audience to the stage.  I love live theatre, you never know what will happen! 

Weekend Plans:
  • Hang out with In Laws while they are in town
  • The Avett Brothers concert on Saturday with friends.  A big thank you to Andrea for introducing me to them.  And smooches to Pat for getting me their new CD, I And Love And You.  I think anyone would enjoy them, have a listen!
  • Short Run - the Marine Corp Marathon is just 9 DAYS away!!
Hope you have a great weekend!
PS. On my commute this morning I saw a car with snow all over it.  Let's hope things warm up...

No comments:

Post a Comment