Thursday, October 29, 2009

LA Bound

I am off to California to stay a long weekend with my friend Meredith. I have never been to LA and I am reeeally excited. Meredith has visited NYC many times over the years and it's about time I went out to see her! Meredith and I were roommates our Junior year of college, so it is going to be so fun to be roomies again.  And the cherry on top of my weekend...It's Michelle!  She moved to San Diego over the summer, but she'll be coming to LA for a couple days.  Girl's Weekend!


Pat and I have very different weekends planned, but luckily we both share the same flights. He will be going to a 3 day Phish music festival with his friend Chris.


Sarah, Michelle, Andrea, me, Meredith
Meredith and me - Doesn't she have the best smile!?



Planned for the weekend:

  • Taping of Conan show (Meredith works for NBC!)

  • Running 10 miles in Venice Beach - Meredith is a group pace leader

  • Halloween party -the pirate costume with make another appearance

  • Hike to Hollywood sign
  • Hang out with Meredith's family in Palos Verdes
  • Chris and Pat ~ March '09

No comments:

Post a Comment