Thursday, October 8, 2009

White furniture

I found Holly's blog In the Fun Lane yesterday and I am very impressed with her white furniture.  She takes old craiglist or goodwill finds of real hardwood pieces and updates them, basically with a coat of white paint and new hardware.  Check out her amazing work- her before and after pictures are sure to impress.  It has me tempted to paint our bedroom furniture (if I could convince my hubby and In Laws- technically it's their furniture)




Isn't it fun to see the lovely results but skip the hard work?!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Suz! Thanks for the nice compliments you left on my blog about the antique door. I'm so glad you liked it. :)

    I love Holly's furniture; she is incredibly talented and has inspired me to paint many of my own items. Let us know if you convince the hubby and in-laws - I'd love to see before and after shots! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is genius! it might be what i should do with my stuff....great idea suze!

    ReplyDelete