Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Recap

Christmas day was wonderful.  We slept in, finished watching A Christmas Carol (George C. Scott version is my favorite), had the most amazing french toast dish made by Maura, worked on the puzzle, went for a run with Pat, and opened lots and lots of presents.  And of course there was coffee and champagne and wine over the course of the day.  Our main dinner dish was a rib roast made by Kate. Yummy.

I was evidently a good girl this year!  Want to see some of my goodies?  

Puzzles! One from E and one from my parents

Perfume!  Kate knows my perfume taste well (last year it was the new Juicy)

Sweaters, one from my In laws and one from my parents :)

Snowman ornament from Maura and Mike

Pretty earrings from my Mom

Softest Blanket from Paul and Kate

Mom and Dad got me 2 books I wanted


T Shirt from Pat

Tiffany Knot earrings from E ~ I gave her a pair for her birthday a couple years back.  Now we both have them. :o)

Stocking stuffer Pez and Slap Chop. Ha!

Looks like I am going to have a new hobby:

And my big gift from Pat:
NEW CAMERA!!!  I actually took some of these pictures with it.  My old camera was a few years old and this one can take better photos (twice the megapixels) and has some really cool new features. (E, my old camera is coming your way!)


And here are a few of Pat's gifts... his big gift, watch from moi.

Book from my parents - they know him well!

A couple silly Ts from me:

KEYBOARD CAT!!!


My family is amazing!  Thank you for all the perfect gifts!!

People pictures coming up next!

1 comment:

  1. Great gifts all around, Suz! I love that you got puzzles and books! Also, I have the T knot earrings and wear them all the time!!

    ReplyDelete