Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lights up

Hi there!  Well, it's finally Thursday (Tuesday felt like Thursday to me). 
Pat and I selected our Christmas tree on Saturday and we wanted to give it time to fluff out and let the limbs open up a bit, so we finally put the lights up last night. 

It just so happens we received two large boxes of presents in the mail from my parents yesterday.  So, not only do we have lights on the tree, but we have presents under the tree!  Thanks Mom and Dad!

Winnie likes boxes. :)

Here's my latest puzzle progress.  I did a shake test and I think my parents just might have gotten me a new puzzle for Christmas. Oh boy!  I am working on getting the last of my gifts and getting them shipped off.  My goal is to have them shipped by Saturday morning.  I found out yesterday that my office is closed the week of December 28th - can't wait for relax time.  xoxo Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment