Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow!

This post is a bit late and you all already know about the snow that hit the northeast. (and further south too - my parents were stuck in North Carolina)  It came in Saturday afternoon when Pat and I were making some awesome chili.  It was our first time making it - we went with three bean beef chili.  That will definitely be made again since it turned out great.  Anyhow, I guess we ended up with around 6 inches of snow.  I was lucky because I didn't have to leave the house on Sunday, so the below photos are taken from the cozy indoors.




And Kate and Paul decorated the tree on Saturday:

And here are some pictures out in the snow late Saturday night (another post about Saturday night to come)...

Brrr Suzy

Pat

Warren trying to clean his car off (scraper missing!)

Denis

Alyssa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment