Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Bash

On Saturday night we were invited to Tom and Michela's Annual Holiday-Get-Together in River Edge. (Tom is Dave's older brother)  I'm so glad I got to go this year!  Lucky for us, Warren and Alyssa picked us up in his 4 Wheel Drive Jeep.  I doubt our little Corolla would have done too great in the snow.  Michela and her family are all great cooks.  She whipped up a couple amazing pizzas in no time and there were these amazing fried rice balls.  Basically, lots and lots of yummy food and drink.

Dia, Dave, Denis, Warren, Alyssa, Pat

Warren and Pat

Michela's brother brought this disco bottle of vodka to the party. 

Me and my Pat

Boy Shot - Warren, Pat, Dave, Denis

Girl Shot- Dia, Alyssa, Suz

Nice sweaters fellas!


In the freeeezing garage for Beer Pong



And one last group shot.  I tried to get a picture of Michela and Tom, but they were busy hosting and having fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment