Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Go Big Red and City Sights


Since the above picture all has red lights, I might as well mention I'm pretty excited about that Hoosier win last night! GO BIG RED!  The game didn't end til around midnight so we weren't home until after 1 AM. I'll try to upload photos soon though. There were a lot of Indiana fans there and my friend Andrea helped lead our section in a couple cheers.  These are a few pictures from walking around the city earlier this week.



Tree at Rock Center

Tonight we have dinner plans at Bacaro.  We'll be joining 2 other couples- Sean and Mary Clare and Cynthia and her husband.  Pat works closely with Sean and Cynthia, but I've actually never met Cynthia.  Should be a fun dinner!  A group of us went to the same restaurant last year and I loved it.  Tomorrow it will be nice to have no plans after work, just hanging out on the couch and the elliptical.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment