Monday, March 22, 2010

Soak up the Sun

It's currently raining, but I can't complain after that GORGEOUS weekend.  Winnie even did a little exploring outside yesterday.  After I finished a morning run, I got some water and sat on the back patio with the door open, wondering if Winnie would follow me.  She was hesitant and slow, but eventually she was looking at and smelling everything outside!  I even had to pick her up and take her back inside when I wanted to shower.  She wanted to stay out though!  I don't trust her outside unsupervised.  =)  My little adventure kitty.
Winnie sits at this table by the window all the time.  She has a great view of all the neighborhood happenings and also it's a great spot for sunning.
If only we could keep her pawprints from showing.  :) Oh well.
We sure are welcoming the sun and spring.  Now that the weather has warmed up, it means ICED COFFEE!  I can't make it as well as DD or Starbucks, but not bad.  I really loved iced coffee. 
What are you doing to welcome spring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment