Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekend Ahead

Well, we all made it to Friday! 
Wishing I could be with my sister for her birthday Sunday, but as it is, not too much going on...

  • Try another new recipe- Balsamic Chicken with Baby Spinach
  • Cook up another treat- Coffee Toffee Bars. (I will be sending majority to Pat's office and a few to mine)
  • Go to Pet Store, just to look.  We are talking more and more about getting a puppy.  Don't worry I will still take VERY good care of Winnie!
  • Pat needs to get fitted for a tux
And here's some Friday fun.  Sorry if that was misleading - fun for me. ;-)  My dear Kate sent me a late Christmas present from San Fran.
Some pretty earrings that I already wore yesterday!
And along with her mom, she made an ornament of dried okra!  So cute.
Thank you!

Tomorrow you are in for a treat with some Winnie pictures.  :o)

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! I have these same earrings (or ones very similar, at least) and love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for the puppy!! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your a dear! thanks for the blog shout out!

    & for letting me give you presents 3 months late! ;)

    p.s. DEF. GET A PUPPY! b/c dogs are great!

    ReplyDelete