Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekend Ahead

Finally Friday.  Well, actually, more like yesterday was finally Thursday.  I took a vacation day today, so as far as "Suz News" goes, all is great!
  • Grocery to stock the fridge and pantry
  • In Laws arrive today. They'll be here about a week.=)
  • Levon Helm concert at Wellmont Theatre tonight -rescheduled for snow 2 weeks ago.
  • Birthday dinner for my mother in law on Saturday - restaurant is a surprise! 
  • Cook up a new recipe on Sunday: Chicken Piccata from The Pioneer Woman.
--------------
Last night I had a great time at a customer appreciation night for a catering company I use.  Their kitchen takes up the ground floor of their street address at West 31st Street.  The company, First and Fresh, had it all set up and decorated with flowers and pretty tablecloths and tons of food for people to help themselves.  And a couple bartenders too!  I took my friend Lacie and it just so happens that we both won a raffle prize!  She got a bottle of rum and I got a couple goodies from Bliss.
And everyone got a goody bag to take home.  My favorite was the mug.
----------
A little puzzle progress for you:
Working on the end pieces.
And sorting into color:
My helper:
--------------
And one more thing!  Today is the beautiful Dia's birthday!!
Have a great weekend my dear!
I hope you ALL have a great weekend.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment