Sunday, January 24, 2010

D's Engagement Party


Our good friends Dave and Dia got engaged last month.  Dia's college friends planned a little engagement party last night.  I wasn't sure what level of a surprise it was, so that's why I said "to be revealed" for our Saturday night plans.  The get-together was at this really nice bar in Hoboken that I'd never been to called 10th and Willow.  We already can't wait for the October wedding. :)


Kelly and Candi

Jeff, Mike, Pat, Dave

Lauren, Dia, LA, Sara

Rob, Warren, Ryan

--------------------------------
Saturday Pat and I went to the mall for a bit.  I have a Macy's gift card that expires next month, so Pat got a couple new shirts.  And the puzzle store at the mall is closing = HALF PRICE PUZZLES.  I decided to get a pretty tough one - not sure I've ever completed a 2000 piece puzzle.

Winnie is ready to help!

The bamboo shrimp skewers are soaking in water and I am looking forward to the grilled shrimp tonight.  Enjoy the last of the weekend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment