Saturday, January 23, 2010

Last Night

Pat and I got out of work a little bit early, so I met the birthday boy for a drink at Bar 41 ($5 happy hour wine) on 41st St.


After that we walked up to the restaurant City Lobster and Steak on 49th St.

I went for the scallops and Pat went for Surf 'n Turf.


Creme Brulee dessert

Then we walked up to the Roseland Ballroom on 52nd St. for the Moe concert.
Don't think I was looking vulnerable but a gal standing near me handed me this flyer geared towards women
 
had some handy info for out of towners I guess



Pat and I then walked 20 blocks south to the Path train.  I used to take this everyday, can't say I miss it.

How many hundreds of hours have I spent waiting on this train? Who knows.

Our car was parked in Hoboken so I drove us home (this is a big deal, Pat always drives! Hope he enjoyed being a passenger) and had present opening a little before 2 am.  Here's the loot.  Pat said he had a great birthday. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment