Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lazy Sunday

1. Pat has a fire going.  2. I'm still in my pajamas.  3. I'm on my second cup of coffee.  4. I'm getting caught up on my google reader. 
It's a good day.  The sun is shining outside and I think Pat and I will go on another run later today.
Finished this quick little page this morning:

I used some more Happy Tape on that page.  They just released some new sets, so maybe the Fiesta ones for Valentine's Day...  Pat, are you reading this?!  (hey Laurisa, notice the cat paper you gave me as part of my 27th bday gift and the stickers from my 28th? Thanks!)
I took this picture moments ago, so you can tell Winnie is still a fire-loving kitty!



I just read and liked this post from Belle Maison - some ideas I would definitely try.  This is the same gal who posted about this idea which I loved (storing jewelry in vintage tea cups/saucers).


What are you up to on this Lazy Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment