Friday, January 15, 2010

Weekend Ahead

I have Monday off, so it's a long weekend for us!  (Pat will be able to work from home on Monday)  We had planned to visit my cousin Sarah and her little family in West Virginia, but we have decided to wait until Spring - maybe during the Chocolate Festival in April.

Weekend Plans:
-Grocery shop and cook... Planning to make fish tacos tonight!  I think Pat is making chicken wings on Saturday or Sunday.
-Scrapbook with my new batch of photos (hope they arrive *UPDATE they did!)
-See the movie The Lovely Bones which just came out today  (I read this book back when I spent a summer in London)
-Run outside a couple times
-Muster up the courage to donate blood for the first time ever, eeeek
-And of course cheer for the Jets!

PS I finished reading The Help earlier this week and I LOVED it.  I am now reading My Life in France by Julia Child. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment