Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Latest

Here are those Thanksgiving pages I was working on:

(As always, you can click for a larger view.)

And the rehearsal dinner page from Maura and Mike's wedding weekend:

And the post rehearsal dinner page / parents at Cape page:

Now is a good time to mention one of my awesome Christmas presents.  "Santa" which might be code name for my mother-in-law in this instance got me some Happy Tape.  I used it for the first time on the above page and let me tell you, it made me happy.  It's just masking tape but manages to be quite pretty.  I plan to use it in scrapbooking and gift wrapping.  Thanks Kate!  Here is my tape and pretty pink dispenser:

1 comment:

  1. That tape is happy, I've never seen that before - I didn't even know that I needed it!

    ReplyDelete