Sunday, January 3, 2010

Suz Shopping Spree

I have been home a lot the last week, and that has been nice, but I was ready to get away for a bit.  Pat and I went to the packed Garden State Plaza yesterday.  If you are willing to deal with the mall masses there are lots of deals to be had.

Turns out The Limited is closing at this mall so I got a couple dresses on super sale:

For $18 each I decided to get both blue and brown!

Found a really cute set of 20 cards at Papyrus for about $5:


Then I checked out some sales at Ann Taylor Loft:

Great brown cadigan for $15

Pretty magenta dress for about $24

Grey sweater for $18

For under a 100 bucks I feel like I went on this wild and crazy shopping spree!!  Hope you can find some good deals too.  (oh, Pat found a great Banana Republic sweater so he was not left out)
Ok, I am off to hit the elliptical for a bit.  Have a nice Sunday and GO JETS! :o)  It's back to work tomorrow for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment