Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Seinfeld, Singing, Sausage



Pat and I are going to the taping of Jerry Seinfeld's new show tonight (oddly at CBS Studios on 57th St).  They are actually filming 2 shows, so I hope it's funny.  I'm sure it will be!  I got the free tickets through 1iota.

---------------------

This is great news! My mother-in-law Kate found out yesterday that she made the Chatham Chorale. She recently auditioned for this 40 year old group of singers based up in Cape Cod. I am so proud of her. Can't wait to see her in concert!

---------------------


Last night we cooked up some sausage and peppers.  We had not done this in a long time and even if it's unhealthy, it sure was yummy.  Why not add some hot cherry peppers for a little heat?


Then Pat headed out to the grill with these guys:
We didn't have any buns, but that was fine by me.  Not too pretty, but taste is what counts.

And let's not forget dessert.  "A little bit of sweet makes a meal complete."
(don't worry, I only had 1)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see Seinfeld's new show...I think it is going to be really funny! What did you think???

    ReplyDelete