Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Goodies

Hello! Here I am in my new Banana Republic Coat.  (loved the 30% off Friends and Family!)

And here are some scrapbooking goodies that I just got this week.  One of my Camp Pinecliffe counselor friends runs a Ribbon website/business called The Ribbon Jar.  Amber had these Crafting Kits on sale so I got a couple.
 
So Pretty!

And because she is so sweet she also sent me some extras! Pictures don't do it justice.  I am excited to get crafty!

Pat and I had a great time with my friend Stuart last night.  Here's a picture.

Now I'm off to do laundry and sit on the couch.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the 30% off too. My mom went into town and I told her to pick me up a pair of jeans (I was very specific). I'm glad you like the stuff can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete