Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ray LaMontagne


Have you ever listened to Ray LaMontagne?  Well, we are going to his concert at the Beacon Theatre tonight!  Back when we bought tickets a couple months ago, I really only knew one song (You Are The Best Thing) but I know my sister in law Maura likes him, so it sounded like a fun double date for us.  I was just listening to some more songs and they all sound great.  If you'd like, you can listen to some songs here.  Maura used to live on the Upper West Side so I am sure it will be nice for her to be back in her 'hood again.  We're first meeting for a drink at Emerald Inn and then heading for an Italian Dinner at Pappardella, then off to the show!  Can't wait...Off I go!

1 comment:

  1. I would be curious as what your review of the concert would be? Kate agreed that she wished she was sitting on her couch all bundled up listening to Ray-Ray.

    Thank you very much for getting the tickets!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete