Friday, November 13, 2009

Weekend Ahead

Tonight, Pat and I are meeting up with my old buddy Stuart for a drink and visit.  I met Stuart on an outdoor trip in Alaska with Adventure Treks the summer after I graduated high school. Side note, these trips are SO AMAZING for teenagers.  Stuart is in town for the weekend with the band The Radiators.  I think he's their tour manager.

Tomorrow we'll run in the morning (if it's not raining) and then we're heading into Hoboken.  I have a dentist appointment there in the afternoon.  We'll grab sushi at one of our old favorites, Robongi for an early dinner I think.

Sunday is going to be pretty busy.  Pat has season tickets to the Jets games with some guy friends.  There is a spare ticket to the Jacksonville game Sunday afternoon, so I get to go!  THEN, Sunday night we have tickets to see Neko Case in Montclair, NJ at the Wellmont Theatre.  Gosh, I've had lots of shows lately!  We have great seats for this one and it should be fun.  I had never heard of her until I found myself listening to her show at Bonnaroo last June.


We also got the movie Up on Netflix this week, so I am looking forward to watching that sometime.  And I'm just looking forward to spending the weekend with Pat.  :)  Hope you all have wonderful weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment