Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Scout

I didn't mention this in my LA Bound post, because I wasn't sure it would work out.  Luckily it did and I got to meet the adorable baby Scout.  She is not quite 10 months old and so close to walking.  She is the daughter of my family friend Kate.  (Kate's Dad, Bob, is my Dad's best bud from Kindergarten!) 
Look at those cheeks!!!  What a sweet face.
 
Kate just recently moved into a great little house in Santa Monica.  It has a huge backyard and we were able to hang out there for a couple hours and catch up.

Scout seems to be such a happy little baby.  :o)
Brother and Sister ~ Dave and Kate
Dave made Margaritas and Guacamole.  I showed up just in time!

Babies are so cute!  I have several new little cousins in TN, and I can't wait to meet them too.
 
Uncle Dave - he flew in from Texas to hang with Kate and Scout for the weekend.  He spent most of the year in Ranger School and is now a platoon leader.  It sounds like he will eventually head to Afghanistan...

Dave, Suz, Kate

I'm really looking forward to seeing them again at Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment