Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekend Ahead

Friday
Happy Hour after work with office ladies at Bookmarks Lounge at the Library hotel
Dinner Date with Pat at Felice's - using a $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate that I bought for $2!

Saturday (Pat will be at an all day Accounting Class in the city)
Run outside
Make Pumpkin muffins
Catch up on Dancing with the Stars episodes (I'm tired of finding out who was voted off before I can watch)
Watch IU vs Purdue football game
Thanksgiving Dinner at my friend Devon and Andy's in Hoboken (Pat will get to come after his class)

Sunday
First fireplace use of the season!  I know Pat is excited. 
Maura will be out in Oradell for a baby shower so we'll get to see her too.

And a couple of birthday shout outs...

Today is my cousin Sam's birthday.  Sam is the man!  He went followed me to Indiana University and then made his way down to Argentina to open 1, then 2, then 3 restaurants, California Burrito Co.  Sam and his beautiful Argentine girlfriend Lorena have just flown into Nashville to spend a couple weeks.  So Sam, have fun catching up with family and friends and Feliz Cumpleaños!! 

Here is a picture of Sam and Lorena - the last time we saw them was over a year ago at Sarah's July '08 wedding.


And Tomorrow is my brother-in-law Mike's birthday.  I ran into Mike on the street earlier this week - third time that's happened!  I know Maura and Mike will be at a wedding tomorrow night, but I hope y'all have fun and have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment