Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birthdays!




1. Happy birthday to the lovely Miss Meredith, former President of AOII, former Little 500 bike rider, former roommate of moi.  Current resident of LA and head honcho of NBC.  I have affectionately nicknamed her Merf.  I visited her over Halloween weekend and sure do miss her.  So glad I got to see a part of her post-college, adult life.  Are we going to run another marathon together?  How bout just a half?  :)  Come back and visit New York pretty please.

2. And thanks to Meredith it has always been easy to remember my mother in law's birthday.  Kate has been the best mother in law you could ask for.  She is amazing - I can't even begin to say how lucky I am. 
Kate, we can't wait to celebrate with you next month!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH!  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment