Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekend Ahead

It's time for our last weekend in February!  We got a ton of snow yesterday, last night, and today.  We cleared most of the driveway before bed last night but this morning you couldn't even tell we'd put in all that work.  Oh well!  Bus service was cancelled and I am at home today!

My weekend plans:
  • Levon Helm concert at the Wellmont Theatre - it was scheduled for tonight but it's been rescheduled for next month due to all the snow.
  • Shopping at Macy's tomorrow before my gift card expires on the 28th.
  • Pickles - Pat is making up another batch.
  • Check out Warren and Alyssa's new house hopefully.
  • Cook up a new recipe - Pasta with Bacon and Mushrooms, more bacon please!
  • Brunch and hanging out with Maura on Sunday.
PS Happy birthday to my work friend Michelle! :)


-------------------
OK I have to share a yummy frozen pizza we had earlier this week...and the box cracks me up:
Italy's Number One Pizza - Product of Germany
When you're gone for 12 hours a day Monday through Friday, you have to rely on frozen food a little bit.  I bought several of these when they were on sale for $2.99 at our grocery and I have to say they are delicious.  If I ever see them at that price again I am filling up my cart.

WISHING YOU ALL A FUN-FILLED WEEKEND!

1 comment:

  1. Happy snow day! I think I see one of my shower gifts to you in this blog entry. Maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete