Saturday, February 20, 2010

Puzzle Complete

Hello there.  The line for my license renewal was just as long this weekend, but I stuck it out this time.  Then we hit up a diner for breakfast, mmm french toast, sausage and coffee.  After that we stopped in TJMaxx and I have to say shopping there at 10AM is very nice, hardly anyone there!  I got some new little measuring spoons and a kitchen mat and a new pillow.  Maybe I'll post some pictures of that later - but for now pictures of the puzzle I finished last night.
This one flew by compared to the last one.
Tata for now!  Have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you do puzzles... do you have a record of how many you've completed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Actually I do not but I often repeat puzzles anyway, lately I have been doing all new ones though and starting this year I write on the back of the box the month and year I complete them. :) So maybe in 10 years if I do this one again I'll think back to doing it this time, February 2010. :)

    ReplyDelete