Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday at the Theatre

It's back in the city and back at work today. 

Laurisa and I have a date tonight!
We got $20 Hiptix tickets to see Present Laughter.  It's a comedy (as you could guess by the name) so I am looking forward to a good laugh.

By Noël Coward

Directed by Nicholas Martin
starring Victor Garber

M U S T  
B U Y  
M O R E  
T H E A T R E  
T I C K E T S  
S O O N ! !

Thankfully Simone and I plan to get tickets to Lips Together, Teeth Apart in April AND Maura and I plan to see Sondheim on Sondheim in May.  I haven't seen a musical in a long time so I'm especially excited for the Sondheim one. 

***In the next week or so I'll be on my 250th blog post already!  Anybody have any suggestions for it?  Q&A, a giveaway, or just a normal post?***

Pat took the below picture on his iPhone during his commute home yesterday afternoon.  Evidently it doesn't do it justice, but it was a complete White Out.
It's actually a sunny and goregous day today, even if there is a foot of snow on the ground out in Jersey.  Have a good one!

1 comment: