Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekend Ahead

TGIF my friends!  I have to say it felt like a good day even from the start!  Normally I am rushing and trying to get out the door in time for my bus.  Today I had time to do some things around the house and leisurely make my way to the bus stop.  Then at work I was given an amazing homemade Banana Chocolate Nut muffin and another gal made some fresh and delicious coffee.  Not a bad way to start the work day!

Weekend Plans:
  • Renew license, Round Two
  • More Olympics viewing
  • Work on latest puzzle :o)
  • Debating treking into city for drinks with friends...I know it's worth it to see friends, but sometimes it feels like it's so much effort to get into city...
  • Make Peanut Butter Bars (I promise to share at work) and some BLTs, been dying to have one!
  • See the movie Nine (not very good!)
  • Scrapbook, feels like it's been a while
  • Get tax stuff together
And just to make me happy, and since I never showed you, here is the Happy Tape that Pat gave me for Valentine's Day.  :-D  It's sure to be used in my latest scrapbooking!
Good luck to my sister who is jumping in a freezing cold lake this weekend for charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment