Sunday, February 14, 2010

Margaritaville

Last night was so fun!  Driving into the city went smoothly and we found a parking spot on the street pretty easily.  After dropping off my cookies at Laurisa's we headed over to a wine bar she had recommended called Cavatappo.  Maura and Mike met up with us there for some happy hour wine and some yummy food.  We shared several little pizzas (pear and gorgonzola, pineapple and pruscuitto, and mushroom and truffle oil) that were so tasty.

Pat and Maura:
Mike and Me:
They brought us a Valentine's treat.  I just love that Baker's twine.
Cute little cupcakes:
Ha
Our lovely host Laurisa.  She made "Rumaritas" with rum instead of tequila. Loved them!
Sarah, Pat, Lacie and Neil:
Pat and me:
Lacie:
Andrea and Sarah:
Laurisa and Jenna (she flew in from Chicago yesterday!!)
Ginny and Me:
Andrea and Dave:
Laurisa had her place looking great and lots of pretty candles were lit.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics Suz! You definitely captured the party ;)

    Thanks again for making the cookies and my hostess present- you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the blog, woo hoo! :) It was great seeing you Suz. I love those cupcakes in this post, and those red shoes in the latest one! (if only they were my size. sigh.)

    ReplyDelete